Bag Machines: Rotary, Draw tape, Bag-on-a-roll
Hudson-Sharp Continuous Motion
Designed for high speed continuous production of high quality, interleaved, or connected bags-on-a-roll.
- 13" (330mm)
- 33" (840mm)
- 51" (1300mm)
- 87" (2200mm)
Various Machine Widths & Options
- Reliable, high efficiency production with easy maintenance and quick product changeover times.
- Bottom Seal or Twin Seal
- In-line with an extruder or out-of-line operation
- Perforated (connected) or interleaved (loose) bags-on-a-roll (with or without core)
- Individually folded and stacked bags
- Optional clip feeder & taper units
- Up to 600 feet per minute (190 meters per minute)
- Draw tape capability
- Suitable for a wide variety of bottom weld and twin seal applications including:
- Trash bags and liners
- Industrial bags/sacks
- Tall kitchen can bags
- Pedal bin bags
- Swing bin bags
- Dustbin bags
- Freezer and point-of-sale bags
- Clothes collection bags
- Attachments and accessories for a variety of applications.
Contact your Hudson-Sharp Area Sales Manager today to review your specific application needs!
Sample Rotary Bag Styles